Monday, June 19, 2017

Minigolfing in Lytham Saint Annes

A return visit to the seaside at Lytham Saint Annes.

Yesterday I returned to the Fylde coast for a bit of minigolf fun in the sun. That bit turned into a LOT of minigolf as I ended up playing eight rounds on five courses in Lytham Saint Annes - a total of 79 holes.

Crazy Golf in Lytham Saint Annes
Course one was a replay of the Crazy Golf at MiniLinks on the sea front. Good to see Humpty was still there

Miniature Golf in Lytham Saint Annes
Course two was the new Pennines Putting layout on the sea front

Crazy Golf in Lytham Saint Annes
Course three was an unexpected one as I didn't know there was a Crazy Golf course on the pier until I saw the sign for it!

The trip to Lytham Saint Annes has helped push the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour up to 742 course visits.

Mini Golf in Lytham Saint Annes
The biggest of the five courses I played was the Par-3 MiniLinks course

More blogs to follow about the three courses at MiniLinks (Pennines Putting, Crazy Golf and a lovely Par-3 layout), Crazy Golf at Fairhaven Lake and a Minigolf course I wasn't expecting to find at the end of St Annes pier!

Crazy Golf in Lytham Saint Annes
I finally got to properly visit the Crazy Golf course at Fairhaven Lakes. Nine years after my first brief stop there!

No comments: