Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Minigolf Doubles Record Update - September 2014

Update of my career minigolf doubles record following the 2014 BMGA British Doubles Championship held at the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge.

Minigolf Doubles Career Record (click to englarge)

Minigolf Doubles Career Record of Richard Gottfried

My first minigolf doubles match was on the 17 May 2008, when I teamed with Emily in a loss to the 'Casual Force' combo of Sean Homer and Marion Homer at the 2008 BMGA British Doubles Championship in Warwick.

Minigolfer Richard Gottfried playing the 12th hole at the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge
Playing the 12th hole at the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge

Since then I've played 75 matches, with 38 wins, 6 draws and 31 losses. In those 75 matches I've had a total of 21 playing partners - the latest being John 'Ted' McIver, who I teamed up with in a losing effort to Emily and my former team-mate Scott 'Donkey Gringo' Lancley.

Weymouth Minigolf Open Team Tournament Champions - Richard Gottfried & Chris Harding
Me and Chris Harding - 2011 Weymouth Open Team Champions

My other team-mates have been: Matt Smith, Andy Gonsalves, Owen Johnson, Paul Johnson, Kevin Moseley, Chris Harding, Simon Hall, Leo Kukielka, Christopher Gottfried, Alan Norman, Oliver Florence, Julio Kent, Richard Skeggs, William Collins, Michael Smith, Seth Thomas, Guy Martin and Adam Kelly.

Related blog posts:
- Doubles
- Dorridge

No comments: