Thursday, November 15, 2012

Results of the 2012 Putter King Miniature Golf Scavenger Hunt

Allan Cox of Australia wins the 2012 Putter King Miniature Golf Scavenger Hunt!
 
Reigning and defending 'Putter King' Allan Cox from Australia managed to retain his title as the Putter King Miniature Golf Scavenger Hunt Champion as he achieved a massive haul of 2,875 points in the 2012 Putter King Miniature Golf Scavenger Hunt!
 
His points haul was a 'mere' 2,800 points ahead of my total!
 
The Putter King contest was an international affair with the top five competitors hailing from Australia, the USA (three players) and the UK (me).
 
Last year I was the runner-up in the contest after a sudden-death public-vote play-off after Allan and I tied for the lead!
Emily and I in our Putter King Kits at the 2011 BMGA English Open minigolf tournament at Wroxham Barns, Norfolk
 
Blog Links:

No comments: