Sunday, September 05, 2010

Richard Gottfried Minigolf Report – Planet Hastings Crazy Golf Club Open

5th September 2010
Press Information
For Immediate Release

Minigolf Report – Planet Hastings Crazy Golf Club Open


On Sunday 5th September Luton Minigolfer Richard Gottfried competed in the tenth annual Planet Hastings Crazy Golf Club Open. The four-round tournament was played out over 72-holes on the three seafront miniature golf courses and at Planet Hastings (White Rock Gardens) Adventure Golf Course in Hastings, East Sussex.

21 players competed in the event, with Richard finishing in 12th place with a total of 159(+15) after rounds of 41(+5), 38(2), 42(+6) and 38(+2). The tournament was won by Canterbury’s Marc Chapman following a sudden-death play-off with Tim Davies of Hastings, after both players had hit scores of 140(-4).

Following the tournament Richard said “I would have liked to get into the top ten in the Planet Hastings Open, but I can’t say I’m too disappointed with 12th place really. I didn’t play to my fullest on the seafront Crazy Golf course, where I could have shot in the low 30s, but I am very pleased with the new personal best score of 41 I hit on the seafront Adventure Golf course. This Open event was all good practice for the upcoming Minigolf Majors in Hastings.”

Photos from the Planet Hastings Crazy Golf Club Open 2010








Ends

No comments: