Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My Boondocks Miniature Golf Review on www.theputtingpenguin.com

A review of my visit to the Miniature Golf Courses at Boondocks Fun Center in Northglenn, Colorado, has been published online at www.theputtingpenguin.com.

You can read my review of the Caverns Mill and Hillbilly Hallow Miniature Golf courses at the Putting Penguin website here.

The Putting Penguin website was set up to showcase reviews of Miniature Golf courses around the USA and the world. My visitor review has helped the Putting Penguin website hold reviews of Minigolf courses in 29 states, with my review the first course reviewed in Denver.

A review of Emily's visit to the Minigolf at Circus Circus in Las Vegas will be sent to the Putting Penguin site soon.

Check out www.theputtingpenguin.com for more reviews, and the Putting Penguin's tweets on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PuttingPenguin.

No comments: