Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Glutafin gluten free pizza bases

Trying out some of the new gluten free pizza bases from Glutafin.

I recently received a 'Sorry you were out' card in my letterbox and so headed down to my local sorting office to collect my large item. When the postman brought out the parcel it was a surprise!

Glutafin gluten free pizza bases
The bright 'takeaway' pizza box I collected from the Royal Mail sorting office surprised me and I got some funny looks from the other people waiting to collect their packages. It's not often you go to a Post Office for pizza!

Glutafin was one of the first gluten free brands I heard of when I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease in 2008 when I first saw my Consultant and Dietitian at the L&D Hospital. I was given details of the products, information on how to order on prescription and some coupons for free sample products. I've been buying their products ever since and I've also received Glutafin products on prescription over the years.

The new pizza bases from Glutafin are very good. They are nice and thin, with a slightly raised edge so you can fill it up with tasty toppings. The pizzas we made were so good that we scoffed them before we had a chance to take any photos.

The Glutafin gluten free pizza bases
The Glutafin pizza bases came with a movie themed pizza ideas leaflet and details of a contest

Find out more about the Glutafin range on the website, follow them on Twitter and Facebook and sign-up for the newsletter. If you're a newly diagnosed Coeliac you can sign-up to receive a free hamper of Glutafin goodies on the website too.

A slice of very nice gluten free pizza cooked by Emily. The Glutafin Pizza Bases are great. They hold up well, are nice and thin, with a good crust. This pizza was topped with some of the tasty Kelkin Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce (that we bought in our haul from Lidl recently), some excellent Chorizo from The Bath Pig and Mozzarella
A slice of very nice gluten free pizza cooked by Emily. The Glutafin Pizza Bases are great. They hold up well, are nice and thin, with a good crust. This pizza was topped with some of the tasty Kelkin Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce (that we bought in our haul from Lidl recently), some excellent Chorizo from The Bath Pig and Mozzarella

Related blog posts:
Coeliac
Gluten Free
- Glutafin
- Gluten free surprise at Lidl

Links:
- Glutafin website
- Glutafin on Twitter
- Glutafin on Facebook
- Kelkin
- The Bath Pig

No comments: