Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blogging for eight years today

As of today I've been blogging for eight years!

Richard Gottfried, veteran blogger
Richard Gottfried, veteran blogger

I've written 1,931 blog posts.

The blog has received almost 700,000 page views.

With readers from over 100 countries.

In that time Emily and I have travelled to 193 seasides.

We've played more than 30 different sports and games.

And visited 588 minigolf, crazy golf, putting and adventure golf courses.

Plus, I've found, tried and reviewed lots of gluten free food & drink.

Thank you all for reading, liking, commenting, tweeting, RT'ing, sharing and +1'ing :-)

Related blog posts:
My first blog post "The Ham & Egger Files – An Introduction"
- My most viewed blog post "Minigolf and Crazy Golf courses in and around London"
- Behold...

No comments: