Thursday, January 28, 2010

From the archives...Adventure Island Mini Golf, Star City, Birmingham


I first visited the two Adventure Golf courses at Adventure Island Mini Golf at Star City in Birmingham, back in June 2008, when I competed in the Adventure Island/Heart FM Open. I have gone on to spend many happy hours Putting at the two 18-hole courses during the Adventure Island Mini Golf league during the 2008 season (when I was runner-up), at the 2009 BMGA Star City Open, and most recently at the 2010 BMGA National Open.


I have also played a number of minigolf doubles matches at the venue, and a few independent competitions there too.


Adventure Island Mini Golf in Birmingham is England’s first Indoor Adventure Golf Complex and the two courses are known as the Lost Hut Trail, and the Hidden Cove Challenge.



Following my round of 28(-8) on the Lost Hut Trail course during the 2010 BMGA National Open, I am also now the joint course record holder (shared with former World Crazy Golf Champion, Chris Harding).



The courses were the 57th and 58th played on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.

No comments: